1.Bulgaria is one of the most beautiful countries on the Balkan coast. Every year it attracts a huge number of tourists from around the world. Mostly travelers go to Bulgaria to enjoy the natural scenery and swim in the warm, clean sea.
2. European service and reasonable prices. Service in Bulgaria is at a high level. You can choose accommodation in hotels of different categories, depending on the budget of the trip. You have the opportunity to choose the type of food or completely abandon it. Each resort town of Bulgaria has many cafes and restaurants where you can eat.
3.Having a rest in Bulgaria, you can make purchases in shops or eat in cafes and restaurants of the country. Prices in cafes and restaurants in Bulgaria are quite reasonable, and the portions are large.
4. The beaches are mostly sandy. Sunset at sea is gradual, gentle, which is the guarantor of the safety of children's recreation on the water. In the hottest summer period, from mid-July to the end of August, the shallow waters of Bulgarian resorts are so warmed up by the sun that even the smallest tourists can swim in the late evening.
5. Treatment in Bulgaria is a combination of a Mediterranean or continental climate, beneficial thermal springs, the temperature regime of which varies from 20 ° C to 100 ° C, therapeutic mud, balneological traditions rooted in ancient times, and relatively inexpensive, compared to other members of the European Union, prices.
6. Among all the countries of the Balkan Peninsula, Bulgaria has the most diverse nature: mountain ranges, valleys with lakes and hillsides approaching the sea coast. In the mountains and reserves there are rare animals and birds.
7. The abundance of the sun and a favorable climate cannot but affect the excellent harvests of fruits and vegetables. Perhaps that is why Bulgarian cuisine uses so many different vegetable and green crops. Various salads, vegetable soups, dishes from fermented milk products, cottage cheese and cheese, mouth-watering meat dishes, sweet treats and national wines - all this is delicious and healthy Bulgarian cuisine.